Wednesday 18 November 2015

Music magazine mock up


This is my mock up of what I plan my music magazine to look like. After analysing the results of my survey, I found people thought the best colours for a rock magazine were black and red. I then used white writing to contrast against the black and the bright yellow pug to stand out. I chose the competition to be yellow to make it stand out and attract a bigger audience.
I used this particular image to get a feel of how mine with look as I am planning to also just use the lead singer of a band.
I also featured a tagline to inform the reader what will be included inside. I places it at the top under the mast head so it can be seen easily on the shelf.
From my survey, I also found that the most popular genres were rock, metal and alternative. I listen to all of these so for my secondary images I chose the most popular bands from each genre to include, this is to attract the fans of these artists.
I included certain language and puffs such as "exclusive!" and "20+ pages" and "latest" so it would seem like the reader is getting more for their money and will find certain things in only this magazine. This will encourage them to want to read on and buy it.
When I make my final magazine I may need to resize or move other text and images around top make it fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment