Tuesday 24 November 2015

Planning of my photo shoot for my music magazine

When I create my final magazine cover I will be using my own photos that I have taken. I have looked at many rock magazines and seen what is included in their central image, often it is the lead singer of a band. Using this to influence my photo shoot, I will use one person who will be a lead singer of a band I create.
They follow stereotypes of rock music through angry expressions, black clothing, electric guitars and sometimes face paint. I can use all or some of these ideas to create an ideal rock star for my central image.
My cover model will have an angry expression, wearing war paint and holding a guitar because this is how I imagine a rock star to be.
For my photo shoot I will need my fully charged camera which is a Nikon D3200. In case my camera runs out of charge I will use batteries, and my phone camera as a back up. The props that I will need is the make up, clothes and my electric guitar.
For my contents page I will shoot with three other bands in various locations. One of these will be a live photo from a concert I have been to recently called Pierce The Veil.
I may edit my photos in ways such as black and white to improve the aesthetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment