Sunday 24 April 2016

Evaluation 2 - How does your media product represent particular social groups?

I know, from my target audience survey, that they like to listen to music on albums and see live gigs. This is where they would spend their money meaning they wouldn’t want to spend too much.  I kept my price of £2.50 low to attract buyers from competing magazines as well as new buyers. I also didn’t want to make it too cheap as it shows they do spend money on the music industry. Thinking about my cover model, I kept to the usual rock magazine convention of showing anger to the audience. When dressing my model I took inspiration from a large band in the industry called ‘Black Veil Brides’ who use this war paint.
Below shows a range of bands, with my model in the centre, that I took inspiration from. These in particular are who my target audience listen to according to leading rock magazines such as Kerrang! and Metal Hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment