Monday 25 April 2016

Evaluation 3 - What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

A media institution is a company that owns numerous companies in a range of media such as television, radio, publishing, motion picture, and the Internet. They are responsible for a media text. This could be through marketing, production and distribution. After researching media distributors, I feel Future PLC  is best for my magazine. This is because they already have ‘a range of genres and companies’ of which I have taken inspiration from such as Metal Hammer, Classic Rock, Total Guitar and Revolver. While researching these magazines I found there has been a decrease in their selling, this means there is a gap for my magazine. This company may want to decide between these decreases in sales or publish a new magazine. This is where I feel my media product fits in because I believe this and the fact I have created a modern, and original magazine will help sell my magazine to Future PLC.
Below, I placed mine with the magazines they distribute to show it addresses their target audience as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment