Tuesday 6 October 2015

Planning my school magazine photoshoot

My school magazine will be based or art and photography and aimed at 6th formers. It will inform them about future careers, tips and ideas. The central image is important because it will need to attract art students. I plan the central image to be a mid-shot of a 6th from working on their artwork. In the background of the photo, behind the student will be the wall of the art room. This is because it has the artwork of other 6th form students, this will engage an interest towards my target market.
They will be wearing their own clothes as 6th formers do and holding a pencil or paintbrush while working on their work at a school desk.
I will include some secondary images such as artist equipment, for example: paints, paintbrushes and pencils. The purpose of these images is to promote what features inside the magazine. The images I use will link to what is inside because I will include tips with this equipment.
I will use either my phone camera or my Nikon camera

No comments:

Post a Comment